OOC Let's Chat!

Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:32
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:02
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:40 REMY!!!
BREAK!!!
Hruuu!
tired
still have the chore of painting the house

I finally finished that one science assignment I was stuck on since yesterday. I have another discussion board to look through. I'm tempted to just do all 4 weeks tommorow maybe so I no longer have to do those

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:59
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:32
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:02
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:40 REMY!!!
BREAK!!!
Hruuu!
tired
still have the chore of painting the house

I finally finished that one science assignment I was stuck on since yesterday. I have another discussion board to look through. I'm tempted to just do all 4 weeks tommorow maybe so I no longer have to do those
Fair enough ngl

My cousin's over rn :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:07
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:59
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:32
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:02
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:40 REMY!!!
BREAK!!!
Hruuu!
tired
still have the chore of painting the house

I finally finished that one science assignment I was stuck on since yesterday. I have another discussion board to look through. I'm tempted to just do all 4 weeks tommorow maybe so I no longer have to do those
Fair enough ngl

My cousin's over rn :3
Kewl!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:07
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:59
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:32
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:02
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:40 REMY!!!
BREAK!!!
Hruuu!
tired
still have the chore of painting the house

I finally finished that one science assignment I was stuck on since yesterday. I have another discussion board to look through. I'm tempted to just do all 4 weeks tommorow maybe so I no longer have to do those
Fair enough ngl

My cousin's over rn :3
tell him he owes me 40

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:11
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:07
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:59
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:32
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:02

BREAK!!!
Hruuu!
tired
still have the chore of painting the house

I finally finished that one science assignment I was stuck on since yesterday. I have another discussion board to look through. I'm tempted to just do all 4 weeks tommorow maybe so I no longer have to do those
Fair enough ngl

My cousin's over rn :3
tell him he owes me 40
Whyy he's cool tho

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:22
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:11
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:07
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:59
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:32

Hruuu!
tired
still have the chore of painting the house

I finally finished that one science assignment I was stuck on since yesterday. I have another discussion board to look through. I'm tempted to just do all 4 weeks tommorow maybe so I no longer have to do those
Fair enough ngl

My cousin's over rn :3
tell him he owes me 40
Whyy he's cool tho
cool cuzs have to pay 90

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:25
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 18:18 Whoa! You're singing about EMMIIIIII!!! :love:
:eyes:
EMMIII!!!! :love:

OWOOOOO!!!!! :wow:
COLINN!!!! :wow:

*Tacklesnugs!!*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:30
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:24
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:16

I have to agree here.... I mean, who in their right mind would do that?
How's your rp going. I've been thinking about doing one just don't know what for.
Okay ig...I haven't been able to move forward.....

Well, if you want, we can do one, maybe after a day or two when the other RPs are done ig
Sure that will be fun. Just message me or something when you do.
Sure~
They took my grandma in a helicopter thankfully

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:53
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:35
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:34

I passed out lol
had a good nap?
I did, until i was woken up to my phone blowing up from being added to a group text unwillingly
haha lolz, i was added once as well, and lets just say.... there were too many messages in one hour

@Fawkes Chaos dont bring out my bad side, i am telling you
It drives me crazy. My granny is fine BTW. They moved her to that hospital, found out the clot was 18 inches and broken in two spots. No surgery, just sending her home with clot dissolve medicine. All that time waiting, just for the other hospital to solve it in an hour of her getting there. See how bad our hospital is
Wow. That’s terrifying. I’ve experienced a family member that had blood clots twice in the chest and it is a scary situation. You never know what could happen. I’m glad all is going better! If you ever need someone to talk to, I’m always an owl or dm away. <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:50
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:25
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 18:18 Whoa! You're singing about EMMIIIIII!!! :love:
:eyes:
EMMIII!!!! :love:

OWOOOOO!!!!! :wow:
COLINN!!!! :wow:

*Tacklesnugs!!*
*gazes into Eyes of Sky!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire