OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:45
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:40
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:39

nope, thats not it. ur body is still tired.... get to sleep now
But like all I did today was lie in bed then travel 3 kms to go make a pinãta. That's it!
believe me still go to bed.... u will fall asleep instantly
Give me 2 hours to finish a run of Hsr currency wars and I'll be out asleep
nope, you have 5 mins to get ready and go to bed and sleep
Technically if I stop replying you'll never know if I'm awake or not hehehehe

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:45
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:40
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:40

But like all I did today was lie in bed then travel 3 kms to go make a pinãta. That's it!
believe me still go to bed.... u will fall asleep instantly
Give me 2 hours to finish a run of Hsr currency wars and I'll be out asleep
nope, you have 5 mins to get ready and go to bed and sleep
Technically if I stop replying you'll never know if I'm awake or not hehehehe
pls gurl, just go to bed....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:49
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:45
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:40

believe me still go to bed.... u will fall asleep instantly
Give me 2 hours to finish a run of Hsr currency wars and I'll be out asleep
nope, you have 5 mins to get ready and go to bed and sleep
Technically if I stop replying you'll never know if I'm awake or not hehehehe
pls gurl, just go to bed....
No promises~

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:49
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:45
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:44

Give me 2 hours to finish a run of Hsr currency wars and I'll be out asleep
nope, you have 5 mins to get ready and go to bed and sleep
Technically if I stop replying you'll never know if I'm awake or not hehehehe
pls gurl, just go to bed....
No promises~
pretty please?
this is my nicest tone

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:35
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:49
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:44

Thats seriously not good for anyone there........
Yeah that's why i never go lol. If there's something wrong with me i wait to see if it gets better or i die. Rather that then go there
I would do the same honestly....
I passed out lol
had a good nap?
I did, until i was woken up to my phone blowing up from being added to a group text unwillingly

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:51
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:49
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:45

nope, you have 5 mins to get ready and go to bed and sleep
Technically if I stop replying you'll never know if I'm awake or not hehehehe
pls gurl, just go to bed....
No promises~
pretty please?
this is my nicest tone
Hehehe

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 18:19
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 18:18 Whoa! You're singing about EMMIIIIII!!! :love:
ooooooh, lover boy~
*sighs*
*pokes* hiya Colin! Do you know if Rigel is around anywhere?
I recently got my astronomy priological learner... and im not sure if i put it in right :cute:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:35
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:49
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:46

Yeah that's why i never go lol. If there's something wrong with me i wait to see if it gets better or i die. Rather that then go there
I would do the same honestly....
I passed out lol
had a good nap?
I did, until i was woken up to my phone blowing up from being added to a group text unwillingly
haha lolz, i was added once as well, and lets just say.... there were too many messages in one hour

@Fawkes Chaos dont bring out my bad side, i am telling you

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:53
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:35
River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:49

I would do the same honestly....
I passed out lol
had a good nap?
I did, until i was woken up to my phone blowing up from being added to a group text unwillingly
haha lolz, i was added once as well, and lets just say.... there were too many messages in one hour

@Fawkes Chaos dont bring out my bad side, i am telling you
Farewell~ you'll never know what I'm doing now

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!