Let's Chat!
Technically if I stop replying you'll never know if I'm awake or not heheheheLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:45nope, you have 5 mins to get ready and go to bed and sleepFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:44Give me 2 hours to finish a run of Hsr currency wars and I'll be out asleepLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:40believe me still go to bed.... u will fall asleep instantlyFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:40But like all I did today was lie in bed then travel 3 kms to go make a pinãta. That's it!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:39
nope, thats not it. ur body is still tired.... get to sleep now
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
pls gurl, just go to bed....Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:48Technically if I stop replying you'll never know if I'm awake or not heheheheLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:45nope, you have 5 mins to get ready and go to bed and sleepFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:44Give me 2 hours to finish a run of Hsr currency wars and I'll be out asleepLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:40believe me still go to bed.... u will fall asleep instantlyFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:40
But like all I did today was lie in bed then travel 3 kms to go make a pinãta. That's it!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
No promises~Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:49pls gurl, just go to bed....Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:48Technically if I stop replying you'll never know if I'm awake or not heheheheLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:45nope, you have 5 mins to get ready and go to bed and sleepFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:44Give me 2 hours to finish a run of Hsr currency wars and I'll be out asleep
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
pretty please?Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:50No promises~Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:49pls gurl, just go to bed....Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:48Technically if I stop replying you'll never know if I'm awake or not heheheheLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:45nope, you have 5 mins to get ready and go to bed and sleepFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:44
Give me 2 hours to finish a run of Hsr currency wars and I'll be out asleep
this is my nicest tone
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I did, until i was woken up to my phone blowing up from being added to a group text unwillinglyLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:35had a good nap?River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:34I passed out lolLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:49I would do the same honestly....River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:46Yeah that's why i never go lol. If there's something wrong with me i wait to see if it gets better or i die. Rather that then go there
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
HeheheLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:51pretty please?Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:50No promises~Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:49pls gurl, just go to bed....Fawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:48Technically if I stop replying you'll never know if I'm awake or not hehehehe
this is my nicest tone
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
*pokes* hiya Colin! Do you know if Rigel is around anywhere?Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:03*sighs*
I recently got my astronomy priological learner... and im not sure if i put it in right
Let's Chat!
haha lolz, i was added once as well, and lets just say.... there were too many messages in one hourRiver Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:52I did, until i was woken up to my phone blowing up from being added to a group text unwillinglyLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:35had a good nap?River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:34I passed out lolLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:49I would do the same honestly....River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 13:46
Yeah that's why i never go lol. If there's something wrong with me i wait to see if it gets better or i die. Rather that then go there
@Fawkes Chaos dont bring out my bad side, i am telling you
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Farewell~ you'll never know what I'm doing nowLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:53haha lolz, i was added once as well, and lets just say.... there were too many messages in one hourRiver Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:52I did, until i was woken up to my phone blowing up from being added to a group text unwillinglyLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:35had a good nap?
@Fawkes Chaos dont bring out my bad side, i am telling you
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |