Let's Chat!
The lights are off and the blanket is on. Quite cozy as well with the ACLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:36NOPE, ON THE BED NOW LIGHTS OFF AND BLANKET ONFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:35OR what if I draw :>Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:34NOPE, GO TO BED RNFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:34But Lily it's too early to sleep. Can I get another 3-4 hours awake :>
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
perfect conditions.... NOW SLEEPFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:36The lights are off and the blanket is on. Quite cozy as well with the ACLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:36NOPE, ON THE BED NOW LIGHTS OFF AND BLANKET ONFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:35OR what if I draw :>Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:34NOPE, GO TO BED RNFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:34
But Lily it's too early to sleep. Can I get another 3-4 hours awake :>
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
But I'm not tiredLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:37perfect conditions.... NOW SLEEPFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:36The lights are off and the blanket is on. Quite cozy as well with the ACLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:36NOPE, ON THE BED NOW LIGHTS OFF AND BLANKET ON
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
but your mind is, you need to sleep to recharge urselfFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:37But I'm not tiredLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:37perfect conditions.... NOW SLEEPFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:36The lights are off and the blanket is on. Quite cozy as well with the AC![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I woke up at 10 today so like I gotta sleep later to make up for itLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:38but your mind is, you need to sleep to recharge urselfFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:37But I'm not tiredLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:37perfect conditions.... NOW SLEEPFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:36The lights are off and the blanket is on. Quite cozy as well with the AC![]()
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
nope, thats not it. ur body is still tired.... get to sleep nowFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:39I woke up at 10 today so like I gotta sleep later to make up for itLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:38but your mind is, you need to sleep to recharge urselfFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:37But I'm not tiredLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:37perfect conditions.... NOW SLEEPFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:36
The lights are off and the blanket is on. Quite cozy as well with the AC![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
But like all I did today was lie in bed then travel 3 kms to go make a pinãta. That's it!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:39nope, thats not it. ur body is still tired.... get to sleep nowFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:39I woke up at 10 today so like I gotta sleep later to make up for itLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:38but your mind is, you need to sleep to recharge urself
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
believe me still go to bed.... u will fall asleep instantlyFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:40But like all I did today was lie in bed then travel 3 kms to go make a pinãta. That's it!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:39nope, thats not it. ur body is still tired.... get to sleep nowFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:39I woke up at 10 today so like I gotta sleep later to make up for it
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Give me 2 hours to finish a run of Hsr currency wars and I'll be out asleepLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:40believe me still go to bed.... u will fall asleep instantlyFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:40But like all I did today was lie in bed then travel 3 kms to go make a pinãta. That's it!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:39nope, thats not it. ur body is still tired.... get to sleep nowFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:39I woke up at 10 today so like I gotta sleep later to make up for it
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
nope, you have 5 mins to get ready and go to bed and sleepFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:44Give me 2 hours to finish a run of Hsr currency wars and I'll be out asleepLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:40believe me still go to bed.... u will fall asleep instantlyFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:40But like all I did today was lie in bed then travel 3 kms to go make a pinãta. That's it!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:39nope, thats not it. ur body is still tired.... get to sleep nowFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:39
I woke up at 10 today so like I gotta sleep later to make up for it
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |