Let's Chat!
Just doing my hair. I wannago back to bed
How have you been?
@Mikaela Hendricks omg thats only 3 people
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
He's more of her personal hater and bully tbhLaverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23Her dad?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23Surprisingly, yes! Uh we have Sky and Robin and... Uh... Her dad?Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:20Lol does she have any friends at this point?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:18 By the amount of thread I have just by this storyline, Mika is an academic threat atp lmao
Do I need to stop? Maybe
Will I? No
Will I keep saying yes to all the academic rivals threads? YES![]()
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
great! (you know?)Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:24Just doing my hair. I wannago back to bed
How have you been?
@Mikaela Hendricks omg thats only 3 people
@Mikaela Hendricks I can be one if ya want. I'm focused on flying atp
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Let's Chat!
Bree could be a friend to herMikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:25He's more of her personal hater and bully tbhLaverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23Her dad?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23Surprisingly, yes! Uh we have Sky and Robin and... Uh... Her dad?Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:20Lol does she have any friends at this point?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:18 By the amount of thread I have just by this storyline, Mika is an academic threat atp lmao
Do I need to stop? Maybe
Will I? No
Will I keep saying yes to all the academic rivals threads? YES![]()
![]()
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Yeah, let my asocial and possibly autist queen beBree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:24Just doing my hair. I wannago back to bed
How have you been?
@Mikaela Hendricks omg thats only 3 people
@Laverne Taylor lmao that'd be the only subject she sucks at bc she's TERRIFIED of heights
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
ooh sad....Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:25He's more of her personal hater and bully tbhLaverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23Her dad?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23Surprisingly, yes! Uh we have Sky and Robin and... Uh... Her dad?Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:20Lol does she have any friends at this point?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:18 By the amount of thread I have just by this storyline, Mika is an academic threat atp lmao
Do I need to stop? Maybe
Will I? No
Will I keep saying yes to all the academic rivals threads? YES![]()
![]()
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Let's Chat!
Ohh really?Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:27Bree could be a friend to herMikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:25He's more of her personal hater and bully tbhLaverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23Her dad?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23Surprisingly, yes! Uh we have Sky and Robin and... Uh... Her dad?![]()
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:32Ohh really?Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:27Bree could be a friend to herMikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:25He's more of her personal hater and bully tbhLaverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23Her dad?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23
Surprisingly, yes! Uh we have Sky and Robin and... Uh... Her dad?![]()
that'd be so fun to see cause if she struggles to interact with people her same year, imagine someone a year older lol
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Author of a series of unfortunate eventsRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:27who is limoney sticketLotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:10 I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit