OOC Let's Chat!

Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:12
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:10 *peeks in*
lav!!
Lassi! Hru?
good! you?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:16
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:12
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:10 *peeks in*
lav!!
Lassi! Hru?
good! you?
Good too!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
By the amount of thread I have just by this storyline, Mika is an academic threat atp lmao

Do I need to stop? Maybe
Will I? No
Will I keep saying yes to all the academic rivals threads? YES

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:18 By the amount of thread I have just by this storyline, Mika is an academic threat atp lmao

Do I need to stop? Maybe
Will I? No
Will I keep saying yes to all the academic rivals threads? YES
Interesting..

I'm kinda the Fred and George of the gen...

If anyone wants to do a thread on this owl me then!
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 5 Jun 2026, 15:20, edited 1 time in total.

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:18 By the amount of thread I have just by this storyline, Mika is an academic threat atp lmao

Do I need to stop? Maybe
Will I? No
Will I keep saying yes to all the academic rivals threads? YES
Lol does she have any friends at this point? :lol:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
anyone there?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:21 anyone there?
I am

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:21
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:21 anyone there?
I am
hey bree. wassup?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:20
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:18 By the amount of thread I have just by this storyline, Mika is an academic threat atp lmao

Do I need to stop? Maybe
Will I? No
Will I keep saying yes to all the academic rivals threads? YES
Lol does she have any friends at this point? :lol:
Surprisingly, yes! Uh we have Sky and Robin and... Uh... Her dad?

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23
Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:20
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:18 By the amount of thread I have just by this storyline, Mika is an academic threat atp lmao

Do I need to stop? Maybe
Will I? No
Will I keep saying yes to all the academic rivals threads? YES
Lol does she have any friends at this point? :lol:
Surprisingly, yes! Uh we have Sky and Robin and... Uh... Her dad?
Her dad?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯