Let's Chat!
good! you?
Let's Chat!
Good too!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:16good! you?
Let's Chat!
By the amount of thread I have just by this storyline, Mika is an academic threat atp lmao
Do I need to stop? Maybe
Will I? No
Will I keep saying yes to all the academic rivals threads? YES
Do I need to stop? Maybe
Will I? No
Will I keep saying yes to all the academic rivals threads? YES
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Interesting..Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:18 By the amount of thread I have just by this storyline, Mika is an academic threat atp lmao
Do I need to stop? Maybe
Will I? No
Will I keep saying yes to all the academic rivals threads? YES
I'm kinda the Fred and George of the gen...
If anyone wants to do a thread on this owl me then!
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 5 Jun 2026, 15:20, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
Lol does she have any friends at this point?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:18 By the amount of thread I have just by this storyline, Mika is an academic threat atp lmao
Do I need to stop? Maybe
Will I? No
Will I keep saying yes to all the academic rivals threads? YES
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
anyone there?
Let's Chat!
I am
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
hey bree. wassup?
Let's Chat!
Surprisingly, yes! Uh we have Sky and Robin and... Uh... Her dad?Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:20Lol does she have any friends at this point?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:18 By the amount of thread I have just by this storyline, Mika is an academic threat atp lmao
Do I need to stop? Maybe
Will I? No
Will I keep saying yes to all the academic rivals threads? YES![]()
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Her dad?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:23Surprisingly, yes! Uh we have Sky and Robin and... Uh... Her dad?Bree Grey wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:20Lol does she have any friends at this point?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:18 By the amount of thread I have just by this storyline, Mika is an academic threat atp lmao
Do I need to stop? Maybe
Will I? No
Will I keep saying yes to all the academic rivals threads? YES![]()