Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-84

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-85

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-84

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-85

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-84

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-85

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-86

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-87

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-88

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-89

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.