OOC Let's Chat!

What Lear said is very true, I had to wait in the emergency room for a few days before I could get transferred to a proper inpatient facility. I was told I could wait up to a week, thankfully it was only around half.

I am not even singed. My wings are untouched. You use them for everything, except flight.
Liliya Starkova| Anthonie Engelbrecht

OOC Let's Chat!
Wow. Good info for wanting to be a nurse tho

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 12:49
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 11:44
Solomon Lear wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 11:38
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 11:36
Solomon Lear wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 11:30 Quick reminder to the bad boys out there - don't double post please. I let players manage this since it is less scary than having staff, but if it is being done willfully and not because you dont know better, we have to manage it and I dont want to.
Lear!!!!!!
SON!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:20
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 10:20

In total I was here for a month
I feel so damn bad for ya…you’re here now, which is what matters
Well, welcome back. As someone who has spent more than twenty years working in healthcare, I have to admit that is one of the most remarkable recoveries I have ever heard of.

I sincerely hope your physicians consider documenting it for medical literature.
Oh, which branch? Clinical or basic?
I have no idea what basic is supposed to mean, but if it means "Im a secretary therefore know all" then no, not basic.

I was a nurse. Graduated with my first degree in 2001, second 2003 and third 2020. My career started on an orthopedic neurosurgery inpatient post operative unit where I became the charge nurse a few years in. Obtained my ONC and MedSurg BC prior to a hospital merger where I assisted other units in the merger serving as the charge nurse of med surgery units, hospice and oncology. Post merger I became an intensive care nurse, I worked there through COVID. Post COVID I used my final degree to move from the bedside to the lecture hall as I do primarily medical informatics where I research and trend medical best practice as well as outcomes for a medical organization as the outpatient manager of clinical care and I lecture for residents in our medical residency program for physicians.
Actually, by basic, I meant the research bit, basically not interacting or treating patients :sweatingbullets:

That....is actually so inspiring. My whole family has pursued medical, I'm the odd sheep out who dropped out of school due to overall success in my first mini album, which wasn't even that good, I really don't know why people liked it. Oh well...
What you do is such a good thing, it's needed in our society. Three very close people to me passed away due to COVID, one because she had extra exposure to infected patients, and there were some problems from the start. Thank you for all that you do!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Omg same Briar! I released an album that did really well domestically and got offered a record deal but my dad said no :(

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝

OOC Let's Chat!
Meiyu Xiang wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 14:31 Omg same Briar! I released an album that did really well domestically and got offered a record deal but my dad said no :(
Really? That hurts...personally, I taught myself how to produce, layer and everything since I was 9. After that, I released my first song. That was more of like a heartfelt way of how broken I felt. And then, it did VERY well, 1m streams crossed, which is why I made a mini album with like 5 songs, and am too stressed out to do another for like...a year. It got so much hate, that all the love just...faded away. THEN, a label contacted me, and then, yeah, I 'm working with them. True, I threatened to burn the building down...they were telling me to do things I was absolutely against. Yet they couldn't lose their money, could they?
So listen to my advice: these labels make dreams turn into nightmares. @Ryder Hawke
You could ask someone individually to help! What genres do you write in? Good luck, I'm sure you'll succeed in the future <3333

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:10 *peeks in*
lav!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:12
Laverne Taylor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 15:10 *peeks in*
lav!!
Lassi! Hru?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯