Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-74!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-75!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-76!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-77!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-78!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-79!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-80
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-81!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-82
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-83
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |