Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-64!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-65
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-66
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-67
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-68 Hey Lily a bit of help please;
This is my dialogues colour. Idk which one to use for thoughts; this or this. Help me decide pls
This is my dialogues colour. Idk which one to use for thoughts; this or this. Help me decide pls
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-69 the first one seems good, the reddish one...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-70 alright thanks! It just seemed off-vibe for a Slytherin but ig it doesnt matter... ty anyways
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-71 no problem~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-72
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-73!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |