Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-56
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-57
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-58
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-58
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-59
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-60!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-61!
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-62!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-63
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |