Girls VS Boys!

24

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
25

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
26 nice pfp~~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
27! thank you! I spent so long trying to find an FC that wasn't AI generated but still looked like Amalie...

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
28! those AI generation are the worst

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
29! fr! that's why I didn't want to stick with the one I was using previously :<

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
30!!same, i changed mine as well.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
31 hi guys!

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Girls VS Boys!
32 hey sis

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
33 hii sis

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8