Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!
Idk why but I'm so nervous about tomorrow that I'm actually having a stomachache for some reason
I'M GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL
Idk why but I'm so nervous about tomorrow that I'm actually having a stomachache for some reason
Let's Chat!
Guys for some weird reason I can write like 400 word solos but struggles to write 200 word responses like. 900 worsss
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
how are you?
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
Same, I end up rewriting my replies dozens of times before I even reach the 200 words, then solos or starters can be hundreds of words no problem.Tina Carille wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:36 Guys for some weird reason I can write like 400 word solos but struggles to write 200 word responses like. 900 worsss
PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin
Let's Chat!
I think it's mostly due to avoiding godmodding, you can't say too much about that character before they tell you information. And adding dialogue and trying to create a conversation is always so awkward too.Logan Baird wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:40Same, I end up rewriting my replies dozens of times before I even reach the 200 words, then solos or starters can be hundreds of words no problem.Tina Carille wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:36 Guys for some weird reason I can write like 400 word solos but struggles to write 200 word responses like. 900 worsss
Let's Chat!
That can be easy to do, unfortunately. XD I like to describe the scene in my posts, or what my character is doing (is this something she likes / dislikes), or even just tidbits of how her day is going (did she just come from a hard class?).Denise Yarbrough wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:43I think it's mostly due to avoiding godmodding, you can't say too much about that character before they tell you information. And adding dialogue and trying to create a conversation is always so awkward too.Logan Baird wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:40Same, I end up rewriting my replies dozens of times before I even reach the 200 words, then solos or starters can be hundreds of words no problem.Tina Carille wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:36 Guys for some weird reason I can write like 400 word solos but struggles to write 200 word responses like. 900 worsss
Let's Chat!
Good, what about you?
Let's Chat!
honestly a little annoyedRosalyn Willows wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:50Good, what about you?
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
*pokes!*Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:51honestly a little annoyedRosalyn Willows wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:50Good, what about you?
It wasn't me this time!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire