OOC Let's Chat!

Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:24
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:12
Logan Baird wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:10 'Miss Peregrine' and 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' mentioned!
The book versions specifically, because the movies were kind of eh
:eyes:
ihavetosayIhaventReadthem
I would say read, miss peregrine if you get the chance because the Movies got some characters mixed around and just aren't all that good in my opinion. But I would like to recommend actually watching the Episodes on Netflix of series of unfortunate events Because those were actually good and stuck close enough to the books plot

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I dont have netflix :pensive:

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:34 I dont have netflix :pensive:
Dww the books r still good I also don't have Netflix rn

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:39
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:34 I dont have netflix :pensive:
Dww the books r still good I also don't have Netflix rn
I haven’t had Netflix since Riverdale ended

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:58
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:39
Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:34 I dont have netflix :pensive:
Dww the books r still good I also don't have Netflix rn
I haven’t had Netflix since Riverdale ended
I haven't had Netflix since my dad decided that he didn't want to bother with it lol

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m back from getting a milkshake, it’s sooo good!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:21
Logan Baird wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:10 'Miss Peregrine' and 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' mentioned!
Logan!! :wow:
SAGE!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:12
Logan Baird wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 00:10 'Miss Peregrine' and 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' mentioned!
The book versions specifically, because the movies were kind of eh
I like the movie if I think of it as its own separate universe and not comparing it to the books. The books are amazing though. I would love to see a series done that is more similar because they changed quite a bit for the movie.

PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin

OOC Let's Chat!
hi all

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello

PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Angel and Logan!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|