Let's Chat!
I'm tired too.
Edit: Anyone still here?
Edit: Anyone still here?
Let's Chat!
I am making a banner and working on the Gryffindor party, but still kinda on.
(don't have my phone though so won't be on for long.)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I've started your banner!Avery Gray wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 22:04 I am making a banner, but still kinda on.(don't have my phone though so won't be on for long.)
Let's Chat!
I'm just peeking in cause I got replies to write and chores to do im going between them
Let's Chat!
Well, I've just wrote a reply for Claire. I probably should write a starter for Lillian, but I have less motivation for starters.
Let's Chat!
New banner finally done! What do you guys think of it? (trying out a possible banner fc for Av.
)
Reducio

Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit
Let's Chat!
who is limoney sticketLotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 23:10 I love how the post for finding a new Ravenclaw prefect is a quite perfect Lemony Snicket quote for the first bit
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
I like it. It is simple but powerful.Avery Gray wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 22:38 New banner finally done! What do you guys think of it? (trying out a possible banner fc for Av.)
Reducio