OOC Let's Chat!

The heck that's wack

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:57 The english one is literally to write two different types of essays

I don't know what either of those essays were as I had never heard of them. I also don't remember what they were. I think I'm gonna ask to take the praxis in person because I tried to do it virtually in my room and they told me many things, such as the fact that I could not have my hearing devices in, my desk- which was built and drilled into the walls and wasn't movable- was not in the right place, my bed wasn't clean enough. -_- I couldn't have my phone in sight but my phone had to be behind me and out of reach. I had to show everything.

-_-
Oh my T-T Thats terrible a kinda similar thing happened to me when I was participating in toastmasters and it was just so annoying. And it happened again during the time I took an online exam for a business course I done (I never ended up finishing the course because the app I was supposed to do the exam on crashed) T-T

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
yeah well -_- I also had to go through a whole extensive verification process too :( and that itself took nearly half an hour.

---
I also discovered I could in theory get licensed in ASL on Praxis without taking a class perse - I can communicate in ASL and I have enough hearing to do this. But it's also not something required for my degree to get a license

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:02 yeah well -_- I also had to go through a whole extensive verification process too :( and that itself took nearly half an hour.

---
I also discovered I could in theory get licensed in ASL on Praxis without taking a class perse - I can communicate in ASL and I have enough hearing to do this. But it's also not something required for my degree to get a license
Ohh but wouldn't it be a good trait to have on our portfolio? (do you need a ssort of certification to include that on your portfoli0?)

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:10
Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:02 yeah well -_- I also had to go through a whole extensive verification process too :( and that itself took nearly half an hour.

---
I also discovered I could in theory get licensed in ASL on Praxis without taking a class perse - I can communicate in ASL and I have enough hearing to do this. But it's also not something required for my degree to get a license
Ohh but wouldn't it be a good trait to have on our portfolio? (do you need a ssort of certification to include that on your portfoli0?)
I would say I'm deaf but

Did you know that not every deaf family knows sign? SOme of them are expected to read lips. Some of them wear devices (hearing aid, baha, implants), some of them don't wear devices, some of them fingerspell only, some of them sign baby asl, some of them sign advanced asl. So I suppose a certiifcation might matter... lmao yes

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
I just had a lot of whipped cream! Homemade by my mom!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:12
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:08
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:00

I had that kind of a teacher….I straight up reported him, I couldn’t tolerate it just HAPPENING
Urght in our school we have uniforms but there's this on professor who's like literally 60 and he just stares at the girls' body. AND HE LITERALY TOLD US THAT HE DOESNT LISTEN TO US BUT HE LOOKS AT OUR BODIES
Thank goodness our school doesn't have many male teachers....
There's like about 10 sirs in our school and they're all weird excluding a few. T-T
We have got like 5 sirs here, mostly of PE and chess
No there’s this one disabled kid in my class and my PE teacher once was being so ableist to them

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:12
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:08
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:05

Urght in our school we have uniforms but there's this on professor who's like literally 60 and he just stares at the girls' body. AND HE LITERALY TOLD US THAT HE DOESNT LISTEN TO US BUT HE LOOKS AT OUR BODIES
Thank goodness our school doesn't have many male teachers....
There's like about 10 sirs in our school and they're all weird excluding a few. T-T
We have got like 5 sirs here, mostly of PE and chess
No there’s this one disabled kid in my class and my PE teacher once was being so ableist to them
thats so freaking bad dude....

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:29
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:12
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:08

Thank goodness our school doesn't have many male teachers....
There's like about 10 sirs in our school and they're all weird excluding a few. T-T
We have got like 5 sirs here, mostly of PE and chess
No there’s this one disabled kid in my class and my PE teacher once was being so ableist to them
thats so freaking bad dude....
I know but as I had a really small school and he was from one of the local private schools they couldn’t do anything I don’t even think they tried

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:31
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:29
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 18:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:12
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:11

There's like about 10 sirs in our school and they're all weird excluding a few. T-T
We have got like 5 sirs here, mostly of PE and chess
No there’s this one disabled kid in my class and my PE teacher once was being so ableist to them
thats so freaking bad dude....
I know but as I had a really small school and he was from one of the local private schools they couldn’t do anything I don’t even think they tried
are you kidding me right now??

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6