Let's Chat!
kind of? I'm learning, I'm in the stages where I need to definitely get the praxis core done, then get started on the five other praxis exams. Then I'll be ready for preresidency, residency 1 and residency 2 in where I'll be able to "teach" a class basically, and earn my licensure in my state. My expected graduation date is Spring 2028.Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:40are you a teacher? wow man! And yeahh my school is like soo old and the buildings are soo old tooo. AND THE SCHOOL SYSTEM IS THE WORST THING OF ALL. WE DONT EVEN HAVE A SICK ROOM OR A GOOD CLASSROOM WITH VENTILATION , LIGHT OR ANY SORT OF AIR CONDITIONING/FAN. AND THE TABLES AND CHAIRS ARE HALF CHIPPED AWAYRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:31My note (redacted name)- I have to admit, I had lower expectations of finding something that actually fit Velocity and Speed, so I tried to think for a bit. Some of these could be used to establish the foundational motion standards, indirect forces that are not visible to the eye (such as gravity), the concept of collisions, speed and energy, providing evidence and discovering patterns of forces being used or of motion, and lastly things that can be tied a little more directly to velocity and speed.Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:27I'm confunded but good luck Rem! AND TAKE RESTTTRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25 I is sleepy. I just went through all of the state standards for science and had to put together a chart of stuff that would fit with calculating velocity and speed -_-
Now I have more to do than just that
![]()
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
NIKI IS JUST AMZINGGG WHY DIDNT YOU KEEEP HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBriar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:31Earlier, I was planning to have NISHIMURA RIKI as my iNPC fcEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:29YAS ITS THE CAT HIMSELFFMarcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:28IS THAT LEE KNOW OR AM I GOING BLIND? i actually knew u got an inpc and i even saw his profile but I kinda got confused cuz of the pfp change
Let's Chat!
Do you wanna talk about it?Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:43Cuz I hae practie during holidays and weekends. We have no break at all. Plus the thing is I have classes and a bunch of sister duties and well just doing everything takes the energy out of meEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:38Why don't you do crocheting in holidays or the weekends?Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:38It is like I barely get any free time. And I wanna try so much before I go into being a graduate student with a even more packed schedule. I wanna crochet, i wanna try doing my hair in different styles, I wanna learn how to make different kinds of bracelets, to draw, to dance, to play the guitar, to find a good literature class, practice badminton, improve in karate, find a good place for kickboxing, to do a graphic designing course and many more things. But i have barely any time to do any other activities other than band and school. I PRACTICALLY LIVE AT SCHOOL AT THIS POINT T-TEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:33Oh my goodness, gurl ur schedule is packed.......Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:32 RANT: SO it's currently late night for us and I'm extremely tired but I have a science presenation to finish that is due tomorrow. And we have band in 5:30 in the morning tomorrow at our public stadium. And I have to wake up at 3 am to study for my upcoming exams next month and along with that our school is celebrating it's 15oth year anniversary as a big three day event so I'm in the band display and choir and the practices for both of them are just overlapping and if I go to choir practice instead of band my band teacher will fry me. AND MY BAND TEACHER KEEPS PRACTICE IN THE MORING AND ALSO IN THE EVENING FROM 4 (sometimes 3:30) TO 6! I have no time to study in the evening and I'm sooo tired and all the homework and school notes and assignments have piled up and I haven't even finished 3/4th of it. T-T
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
I’m not sure I’m staying remember?Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:44NIKI IS JUST AMZINGGG WHY DIDNT YOU KEEEP HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBriar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:31Earlier, I was planning to have NISHIMURA RIKI as my iNPC fcEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:29YAS ITS THE CAT HIMSELFFMarcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:28IS THAT LEE KNOW OR AM I GOING BLIND? i actually knew u got an inpc and i even saw his profile but I kinda got confused cuz of the pfp change
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hullo all
Let's Chat!
Oh dan that's cool! You'll be a great teacher, Remy! Good luck on the exams then they sound kind of hard but i know you'll ace itRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:44kind of? I'm learning, I'm in the stages where I need to definitely get the praxis core done, then get started on the five other praxis exams. Then I'll be ready for preresidency, residency 1 and residency 2 in where I'll be able to "teach" a class basically, and earn my licensure in my state. My expected graduation date is Spring 2028.Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:40are you a teacher? wow man! And yeahh my school is like soo old and the buildings are soo old tooo. AND THE SCHOOL SYSTEM IS THE WORST THING OF ALL. WE DONT EVEN HAVE A SICK ROOM OR A GOOD CLASSROOM WITH VENTILATION, LIGHT OR ANY SORT OF AIR CONDITIONING/FAN. AND THE TABLES AND CHAIRS ARE HALF CHIPPED AWAYRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:31My note (redacted name)- I have to admit, I had lower expectations of finding something that actually fit Velocity and Speed, so I tried to think for a bit. Some of these could be used to establish the foundational motion standards, indirect forces that are not visible to the eye (such as gravity), the concept of collisions, speed and energy, providing evidence and discovering patterns of forces being used or of motion, and lastly things that can be tied a little more directly to velocity and speed.Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:27I'm confunded but good luck Rem! AND TAKE RESTTTRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25 I is sleepy. I just went through all of the state standards for science and had to put together a chart of stuff that would fit with calculating velocity and speed -_-
Now I have more to do than just that
![]()
@Briar Anderson Oh yahhh...YOU'LL TALK TO E ON DISC RYT??
@Lily Clarke yahh but maybe tmrw cuz its a bigggg rantt
Let's Chat!
Sure, no problem ~Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:48Oh dan that's cool! You'll be a great teacher, Remy! Good luck on the exams then they sound kind of hard but i know you'll ace itRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:44kind of? I'm learning, I'm in the stages where I need to definitely get the praxis core done, then get started on the five other praxis exams. Then I'll be ready for preresidency, residency 1 and residency 2 in where I'll be able to "teach" a class basically, and earn my licensure in my state. My expected graduation date is Spring 2028.Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:40are you a teacher? wow man! And yeahh my school is like soo old and the buildings are soo old tooo. AND THE SCHOOL SYSTEM IS THE WORST THING OF ALL. WE DONT EVEN HAVE A SICK ROOM OR A GOOD CLASSROOM WITH VENTILATION, LIGHT OR ANY SORT OF AIR CONDITIONING/FAN. AND THE TABLES AND CHAIRS ARE HALF CHIPPED AWAYRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:31My note (redacted name)- I have to admit, I had lower expectations of finding something that actually fit Velocity and Speed, so I tried to think for a bit. Some of these could be used to establish the foundational motion standards, indirect forces that are not visible to the eye (such as gravity), the concept of collisions, speed and energy, providing evidence and discovering patterns of forces being used or of motion, and lastly things that can be tied a little more directly to velocity and speed.
![]()
@Briar Anderson Oh yahhh...YOU'LL TALK TO E ON DISC RYT??
@Lily Clarke yahh but maybe tmrw cuz its a bigggg rantt
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
I failed the english one by FOUR POINTSMarcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:48Oh dan that's cool! You'll be a great teacher, Remy! Good luck on the exams then they sound kind of hard but i know you'll ace itRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:44kind of? I'm learning, I'm in the stages where I need to definitely get the praxis core done, then get started on the five other praxis exams. Then I'll be ready for preresidency, residency 1 and residency 2 in where I'll be able to "teach" a class basically, and earn my licensure in my state. My expected graduation date is Spring 2028.Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:40are you a teacher? wow man! And yeahh my school is like soo old and the buildings are soo old tooo. AND THE SCHOOL SYSTEM IS THE WORST THING OF ALL. WE DONT EVEN HAVE A SICK ROOM OR A GOOD CLASSROOM WITH VENTILATION, LIGHT OR ANY SORT OF AIR CONDITIONING/FAN. AND THE TABLES AND CHAIRS ARE HALF CHIPPED AWAYRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:31My note (redacted name)- I have to admit, I had lower expectations of finding something that actually fit Velocity and Speed, so I tried to think for a bit. Some of these could be used to establish the foundational motion standards, indirect forces that are not visible to the eye (such as gravity), the concept of collisions, speed and energy, providing evidence and discovering patterns of forces being used or of motion, and lastly things that can be tied a little more directly to velocity and speed.
![]()
@Briar Anderson Oh yahhh...YOU'LL TALK TO E ON DISC RYT??
@Lily Clarke yahh but maybe tmrw cuz its a bigggg rantt
Also I realllyyyy need praxis to reset my account on praxis so I can prove that I have passed 2 of the 3 praxis core exams (Math, shockingly less hard than it was on the ACT, and Reading)
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
REALLYY?? maths is like soo easy during practice exas and stuff but when the real exas pop up mmy brain just passes out. I remember I got so stressed abt math exas that I fainted in the exam halls. ANd can u rewrite the english one? Is it like important for you to get your licscence?Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:50I failed the english one by FOUR POINTSMarcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:48Oh dan that's cool! You'll be a great teacher, Remy! Good luck on the exams then they sound kind of hard but i know you'll ace itRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:44kind of? I'm learning, I'm in the stages where I need to definitely get the praxis core done, then get started on the five other praxis exams. Then I'll be ready for preresidency, residency 1 and residency 2 in where I'll be able to "teach" a class basically, and earn my licensure in my state. My expected graduation date is Spring 2028.Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:40are you a teacher? wow man! And yeahh my school is like soo old and the buildings are soo old tooo. AND THE SCHOOL SYSTEM IS THE WORST THING OF ALL. WE DONT EVEN HAVE A SICK ROOM OR A GOOD CLASSROOM WITH VENTILATION, LIGHT OR ANY SORT OF AIR CONDITIONING/FAN. AND THE TABLES AND CHAIRS ARE HALF CHIPPED AWAYRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:31
My note (redacted name)- I have to admit, I had lower expectations of finding something that actually fit Velocity and Speed, so I tried to think for a bit. Some of these could be used to establish the foundational motion standards, indirect forces that are not visible to the eye (such as gravity), the concept of collisions, speed and energy, providing evidence and discovering patterns of forces being used or of motion, and lastly things that can be tied a little more directly to velocity and speed.
![]()
@Briar Anderson Oh yahhh...YOU'LL TALK TO E ON DISC RYT??
@Lily Clarke yahh but maybe tmrw cuz its a bigggg rantt
Also I realllyyyy need praxis to reset my account on praxis so I can prove that I have passed 2 of the 3 praxis core exams (Math, shockingly less hard than it was on the ACT, and Reading)
Let's Chat!
The english one is literally to write two different types of essays
I don't know what either of those essays were as I had never heard of them. I also don't remember what they were. I think I'm gonna ask to take the praxis in person because I tried to do it virtually in my room and they told me many things, such as the fact that I could not have my hearing devices in, my desk- which was built and drilled into the walls and wasn't movable- was not in the right place, my bed wasn't clean enough. -_- I couldn't have my phone in sight but my phone had to be behind me and out of reach. I had to show everything.
-_-
I don't know what either of those essays were as I had never heard of them. I also don't remember what they were. I think I'm gonna ask to take the praxis in person because I tried to do it virtually in my room and they told me many things, such as the fact that I could not have my hearing devices in, my desk- which was built and drilled into the walls and wasn't movable- was not in the right place, my bed wasn't clean enough. -_- I couldn't have my phone in sight but my phone had to be behind me and out of reach. I had to show everything.
-_-
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
