Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-46

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-47

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-48

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-49

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-50!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-51

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-52

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-53 hi

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-54 hey!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-55

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.