Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-26

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-27

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-30

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-31

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-32
Ethan, which house you supporting?

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-33 Hufflepuff, dude, I am Lily's iNPC

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-34

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-35

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6