OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:51
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:48
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 07:52

EM!!
LILYYYYY
ELOOOO
HOW ARE YOU? I’m over the moon because im not at school
am fine, wbu?? thats good~~
Good. Gtg. :'( jk I’m heree

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:51
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:48
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:48

LILYYYYY
ELOOOO
HOW ARE YOU? I’m over the moon because im not at school
am fine, wbu?? thats good~~
Good. Gtg. :'( jk I’m heree
So wyd?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:52
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:51
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:48

ELOOOO
HOW ARE YOU? I’m over the moon because im not at school
am fine, wbu?? thats good~~
Good. Gtg. :'( jk I’m heree
So wyd?
This. I’m deactivating soon. Life’s just hectic, and check the reducio for my last words
Reducio
YOU SEE ME RICKROLLING

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:52
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:51
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:50
HOW ARE YOU? I’m over the moon because im not at school
am fine, wbu?? thats good~~
Good. Gtg. :'( jk I’m heree
So wyd?
This. I’m deactivating soon. Life’s just hectic, and check the reducio for my last words
Reducio
YOU SEE ME RICKROLLING
Are u serious rn?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:54
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:52
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 08:51

am fine, wbu?? thats good~~
Good. Gtg. :'( jk I’m heree
So wyd?
This. I’m deactivating soon. Life’s just hectic, and check the reducio for my last words
Reducio
YOU SEE ME RICKROLLING
Are u serious rn?
YOU SEE ME RICKROLLING! Soz just so funny

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 07:52
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 07:50 *peeks in*
EM!!
LILY!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I just re set up ma bed cleared off all the softs and changed how i had it set up but it's still mostly blankets and my few Essas Essa stands for emotional support stuffed animal lolz

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 09:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 07:52
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 07:50 *peeks in*
EM!!
LILY!
HRU??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 09:46
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 09:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 07:52
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 07:50 *peeks in*
EM!!
LILY!
HRU??
Good! HRU?!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 10:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 09:46
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 09:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 07:52
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 07:50 *peeks in*
EM!!
LILY!
HRU??
Good! HRU?!
Good as well~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9