Let's Chat!
Idk, only child here
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 23:51 Hide 'em from Woofers. He'll tackle and snackle 'em straight from your yards!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 00:06 For sure will hide them! The ones at my house I find are usually amazing and never taken care of, but the ones at my grandma’s nursing home where we got them were awful.![]()
They pretty much are, even though other people know where the bush is, they don't know that it has a few ripe berries!
Let's Chat!
Ik...Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 02:06 As much as I beef with my lil sib I'd much rather die than have smth awful happen to them
Heading out for the night, see ya tomorrow H.io!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
heyy HiO !! how is everyone ??
i’m pretty bored right now so wanted to ask if anyone wanted a free banner. i’ve been trying out a new type of bannerone or two though lol i don’t wanna be overwhelmed hah
Let's Chat!
BROOOOOK HIIBrookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 03:58heyy HiO !! how is everyone ??
i’m pretty bored right now so wanted to ask if anyone wanted a free banner. i’ve been trying out a new type of bannerone or two though lol i don’t wanna be overwhelmed hah
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 03:59BROOOOOK HIIBrookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 03:58heyy HiO !! how is everyone ??
i’m pretty bored right now so wanted to ask if anyone wanted a free banner. i’ve been trying out a new type of bannerone or two though lol i don’t wanna be overwhelmed hah
SAGEEEEE HELLO !!!how are you ??
Let's Chat!
Hi Brook & Sage!
Let's Chat!
Morning ...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hii!!! I'm doing good, about to wind down to go to bed(if I can convince myself to after a few replies). I mean, I'd love a new banner...no pressure tho!!!Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 03:58heyy HiO !! how is everyone ??
i’m pretty bored right now so wanted to ask if anyone wanted a free banner. i’ve been trying out a new type of bannerone or two though lol i don’t wanna be overwhelmed hah
Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 04:09Hii!!! I'm doing good, about to wind down to go to bed(if I can convince myself to after a few replies). I mean, I'd love a new banner...no pressure tho!!!Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 03:58heyy HiO !! how is everyone ??
i’m pretty bored right now so wanted to ask if anyone wanted a free banner. i’ve been trying out a new type of bannerone or two though lol i don’t wanna be overwhelmed hah
hey hey rosalyn! glad you’re doing good and ooo good luck with replies.oh! and for the banner, owl me with aesthetic and fc please !!!