OOC Let's Chat!

Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 22:59 IT'S MY DAY TODAY! IT'S BI DAY!!! FIRST PRIDE IN THE CLOSET! WOOO WHO CHEERED
Is.. being in the closet a good thing?

Also happy bi day :D

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
For sure will hide them! The ones at my house I find are usually amazing and never taken care of, but the ones at my grandma’s nursing home where we got them were awful. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 00:02
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 22:59 IT'S MY DAY TODAY! IT'S BI DAY!!! FIRST PRIDE IN THE CLOSET! WOOO WHO CHEERED
Is.. being in the closet a good thing?

Also happy bi day :D
Uh... No but a win is a win, lemme be

ALSO THANKS EVERYONE!!

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii all!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Heya Rosi!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!!! How are you, Lex?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
LOTUS!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."