Let's Chat!
Is.. being in the closet a good thing?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 22:59 IT'S MY DAY TODAY! IT'S BI DAY!!! FIRST PRIDE IN THE CLOSET! WOOO WHO CHEERED
Also happy bi day
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
For sure will hide them! The ones at my house I find are usually amazing and never taken care of, but the ones at my grandma’s nursing home where we got them were awful.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Uh... No but a win is a win, lemme beRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 00:02Is.. being in the closet a good thing?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 22:59 IT'S MY DAY TODAY! IT'S BI DAY!!! FIRST PRIDE IN THE CLOSET! WOOO WHO CHEERED
Also happy bi day![]()
ALSO THANKS EVERYONE!!
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Hey!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Heya Rosi!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Hullo all
Let's Chat!
LOTUS!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."