OOC Let's Chat!

Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
Image posted by the member
Okay but you're not a gryff now are u 😭, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
Nah, we more chaotic, that's a difference. Also, us snakes are the best.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
Image posted by the member
oh my gosh....what in the world is THAT
THAT is how much they had to zoom out because of how many dang things they have!
goodness me...even i dont do anything like that...

also, the puffs are the best, lets be real honest here

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
you all have busy house forums :( I am not sure why the competition XD

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:00
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
Image posted by the member
Okay but you're not a gryff now are u 😭, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
"diversity" :sob: interesting name for something exclusively gryffindor
LMAOOOOO
The snake OOC room is so diverse tho 😔💔
@Lily Clark bro putting her own house onto the conversation

iNPC: Elijah Emberly
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:02
Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:00
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
Image posted by the member
Okay but you're not a gryff now are u 😭, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
"diversity" :sob: interesting name for something exclusively gryffindor
LMAOOOOO
The snake OOC room is so diverse tho 😔💔
@Lily Clarke bro putting her own house onto the conversation
gurl lets be honest, we are the best...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:01
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
Image posted by the member
Okay but you're not a gryff now are u 😭, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
Nah, we more chaotic, that's a difference. Also, us snakes are the best.
YES WE ARE !!!
bro the only chaos we've got is the new members posting stuff in the wrong space lmaooooo, rets is pretty chill and very snake like I'd say
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:03
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:02
Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:00
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
Image posted by the member
Okay but you're not a gryff now are u 😭, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
"diversity" :sob: interesting name for something exclusively gryffindor
LMAOOOOO
The snake OOC room is so diverse tho 😔💔
@Lily Clarke bro putting her own house onto the conversation
gurl lets be honest, we are the best...
I like how you said that like we were gonna agree with you

iNPC: Elijah Emberly
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:03
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:02
Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:00
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
Image posted by the member
Okay but you're not a gryff now are u 😭, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
"diversity" :sob: interesting name for something exclusively gryffindor
LMAOOOOO
The snake OOC room is so diverse tho 😔💔
@Lily Clarke bro putting her own house onto the conversation
gurl lets be honest, we are the best...
Nah, us slithers are.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:04
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:01
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
Image posted by the member
Okay but you're not a gryff now are u 😭, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
Nah, we more chaotic, that's a difference. Also, us snakes are the best.
YES WE ARE !!!
bro the only chaos we've got is the new members posting stuff in the wrong space lmaooooo, rets is pretty chill and very snake like I'd say
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:03
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:02
Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:00
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58
Okay but you're not a gryff now are u 😭, u took away all diversity we had in the common room
"diversity" :sob: interesting name for something exclusively gryffindor
LMAOOOOO
The snake OOC room is so diverse tho 😔💔
@Lily Clarke bro putting her own house onto the conversation
gurl lets be honest, we are the best...
I like how you said that like we were gonna agree with you
you have to, yk we are the best and there is no denying that...


@Taiki Ishii no you are not, us puffs are

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
guys guys

Koldov is the best

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:01
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 19:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:58
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 18:49 I just got Ryu to get a screenshot of their activity in their common room OOC room... They really mean it when they say they're active in there, as well as everywhere....
@Tes Cadell and you say I'm everywhere when they have like, 1217 more post than me-
Image posted by the member
oh my gosh....what in the world is THAT
THAT is how much they had to zoom out because of how many dang things they have!
goodness me...even i dont do anything like that...

also, the puffs are the best, lets be real honest here
True, True.

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6