Girls VS Boys!

29

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
30

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

Girls VS Boys!
31

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
32

I am alive !!!

Girls VS Boys!
33

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
34

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
35

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
36

I am alive !!!

Girls VS Boys!
37

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
38

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.