Girls VS Boys!

9 no gurl, I have to find someone for mads and some other people as well~

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
10

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
11

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
12

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
13

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:11 9 no gurl, I have to find someone for mads and some other people as well~
14 YOU MEAN?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

Girls VS Boys!
15 yeah, as in a ship

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:25 15 yeah, as in a ship
16 don't tell me that its you that'll be upright cringe

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

Girls VS Boys!
17 well, who cares?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


Girls VS Boys!
Ethan Lee wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 13:27 17 well, who cares?
18 ....

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯