Girls VS Boys!
50 Sorry I've got a lot going on right now but probably before friday. SORRY!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
0!! np gurl, take ur time....was just asking
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
1!!! OKAY THANKS!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
3
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
4
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
5
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
6 ur a boy inpc
Girls VS Boys!
7 mhm yeah, they were not many boys around the site so. Here I am
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Girls VS Boys!
8 so ur supposed to reduce it?