OOC Let's Chat!

yo :P

my laptop sucksssss when I wanna play a gameeeeeee and don't wanna get onto the desktop because I wanna be comfortable on a couch

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
hello there

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:46 yo :P

my laptop sucksssss when I wanna play a gameeeeeee and don't wanna get onto the desktop because I wanna be comfortable on a couch
fr tho...

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:45 *peeks in*
I see your name and think of

Reducio
Image posted by the member

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:44 Why are you two doing Hazbin Hotel matching PFPs, more specifically, Angel Dust and Husk/HuskerDust?
Cause we can, now you better keep quiet about it before I make you do it too-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:49
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:45 *peeks in*
I see your name and think of

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Ooh whats that??

@Lily Clarke Heya Girl

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:50
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:44 Why are you two doing Hazbin Hotel matching PFPs, more specifically, Angel Dust and Husk/HuskerDust?
Cause we can, now you better keep quiet about it before I make you do it too-
The first thing I think of when I see ur pfp :
Furry

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:50
Angel O'Connor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:49
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:45 *peeks in*
I see your name and think of

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Ooh whats that??

@Lily Clarke Heya Girl
its a TV show from the 70s

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Winter Angelo wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:51
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:50
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:44 Why are you two doing Hazbin Hotel matching PFPs, more specifically, Angel Dust and Husk/HuskerDust?
Cause we can, now you better keep quiet about it before I make you do it too-
The first thing I think of when I see ur pfp :
Furry
Lol
I give context, spider demon-
Taiki matched as a cat one
Further context will be in the show if you ever watch it or anyone knows and feels in the mood to explain it.

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤