Let's Chat!
hey hey
Let's Chat!
Blehhh
Let's Chat!
yo I sleeby I should write Lotus another reply in the errand thread mostly because of the parade float but also because he's under 500 words XD- Lotus you're gonna have to come up with the boat designing because XD Remy is definitely going ot be like
*puts one strip of tape on the boat* "We go now."
*puts one strip of tape on the boat* "We go now."
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Why are you two doing Hazbin Hotel matching PFPs, more specifically, Angel Dust and Husk/HuskerDust?
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
LAVIEE
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hey!
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
*walks in to grab a drink* Do ya have hot chocolate?
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |