OOC Let's Chat!

hey hey

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Blehhh

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
yo I sleeby I should write Lotus another reply in the errand thread mostly because of the parade float but also because he's under 500 words XD- Lotus you're gonna have to come up with the boat designing because XD Remy is definitely going ot be like

*puts one strip of tape on the boat* "We go now."

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes remy*

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Why are you two doing Hazbin Hotel matching PFPs, more specifically, Angel Dust and Husk/HuskerDust?

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:45 *peeks in*
LAVIEE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 11:45 *peeks in*
Hey!

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
*walks in to grab a drink* Do ya have hot chocolate?

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8