Let's Chat!
What're ya doing then?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:33Idk... I don't think so. I like this place, tho. I wouldn't like to go like this.Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:31Oh that sucks.... So will u make a new character ter if you deactivate Mika?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lolLily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:29Gurl.... Wait a min, are you making a new character?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:26 I have to delete my whole alter ego plotline. I was so excited to write abt it and turns out I'm not that good and now I'm depressed lol, that was a low hit to my own ego cause I always thought I was good enough![]()
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Good then cause I will miss you....Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:33Idk... I don't think so. I like this place, tho. I wouldn't like to go like this.Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:31Oh that sucks.... So will u make a new character ter if you deactivate Mika?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lolLily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:29Gurl.... Wait a min, are you making a new character?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:26 I have to delete my whole alter ego plotline. I was so excited to write abt it and turns out I'm not that good and now I'm depressed lol, that was a low hit to my own ego cause I always thought I was good enough![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Idk honestly. By now, delete everything related to that plotline and then see how it goes from there. Which is sad cause that was actually important for her developmentLex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:34What're ya doing then?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:33Idk... I don't think so. I like this place, tho. I wouldn't like to go like this.Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:31Oh that sucks.... So will u make a new character ter if you deactivate Mika?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lol
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
I wish ya good luck figuring everything out then, girl!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:42Idk honestly. By now, delete everything related to that plotline and then see how it goes from there. Which is sad cause that was actually important for her developmentLex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:34What're ya doing then?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:33Idk... I don't think so. I like this place, tho. I wouldn't like to go like this.Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:31Oh that sucks.... So will u make a new character ter if you deactivate Mika?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30
Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lol
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Do whatever you need to. Just don't leave us...Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:42Idk honestly. By now, delete everything related to that plotline and then see how it goes from there. Which is sad cause that was actually important for her developmentLex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:34What're ya doing then?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:33Idk... I don't think so. I like this place, tho. I wouldn't like to go like this.Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:31Oh that sucks.... So will u make a new character ter if you deactivate Mika?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30
Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lol
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hey!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
how are ya
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
Probably gonna be getting to bed soon, ngl, you?
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
YES I AM YOU ARE TALENTED
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |