Let's Chat!
Aughfhfjdjdj that sucksMikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:26 I have to delete my whole alter ego plotline. I was so excited to write abt it and turns out I'm not that good and now I'm depressed lol, that was a low hit to my own ego cause I always thought I was good enough![]()
SIX SEVEN AHAHAHFNGOSUFIAKD heh....smirk....
Let's Chat!
Don't deactivate!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:26 I have to delete my whole alter ego plotline. I was so excited to write abt it and turns out I'm not that good and now I'm depressed lol, that was a low hit to my own ego cause I always thought I was good enough![]()
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Gurl.... Wait a min, are you making a new character?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:26 I have to delete my whole alter ego plotline. I was so excited to write abt it and turns out I'm not that good and now I'm depressed lol, that was a low hit to my own ego cause I always thought I was good enough![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Ace! How are you today?
Just to let you know(and don't worry, I've made this mistake too), double-posting is not allowed in this forum! You can either wait for someone else to post before you make your second, or edit your first with what you'd like to add!
Let's Chat!
Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lolLily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:29Gurl.... Wait a min, are you making a new character?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:26 I have to delete my whole alter ego plotline. I was so excited to write abt it and turns out I'm not that good and now I'm depressed lol, that was a low hit to my own ego cause I always thought I was good enough![]()
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
I'm good!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:29Hi Ace! How are you today?
Just to let you know(and don't worry, I've made this mistake too), double-posting is not allowed in this forum! You can either wait for someone else to post before you make your second, or edit your first with what you'd like to add!
Ahh sorry I forgot, I'll definitely keep that in mind in the future
SIX SEVEN AHAHAHFNGOSUFIAKD heh....smirk....
Let's Chat!
Oh that sucks.... So will u make a new character ter if you deactivate Mika?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lolLily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:29Gurl.... Wait a min, are you making a new character?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:26 I have to delete my whole alter ego plotline. I was so excited to write abt it and turns out I'm not that good and now I'm depressed lol, that was a low hit to my own ego cause I always thought I was good enough![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'm so glad! I'm good, should deffo be goin' to sleep soon...Ace Powell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30I'm good!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:29Hi Ace! How are you today?
Just to let you know(and don't worry, I've made this mistake too), double-posting is not allowed in this forum! You can either wait for someone else to post before you make your second, or edit your first with what you'd like to add!
Ahh sorry I forgot, I'll definitely keep that in mind in the future
And no need to apologize, you're all good!
Let's Chat!
Idk... I don't think so. I like this place, tho. I wouldn't like to go like this.Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:31Oh that sucks.... So will u make a new character ter if you deactivate Mika?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lolLily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:29Gurl.... Wait a min, are you making a new character?Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:26 I have to delete my whole alter ego plotline. I was so excited to write abt it and turns out I'm not that good and now I'm depressed lol, that was a low hit to my own ego cause I always thought I was good enough![]()
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |