OOC Let's Chat!

Hi everyone!

SIX SEVEN AHAHAHFNGOSUFIAKD heh....smirk....😏

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:26 I have to delete my whole alter ego plotline. I was so excited to write abt it and turns out I'm not that good and now I'm depressed lol, that was a low hit to my own ego cause I always thought I was good enough :smile:
Aughfhfjdjdj that sucks

SIX SEVEN AHAHAHFNGOSUFIAKD heh....smirk....😏

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:26 I have to delete my whole alter ego plotline. I was so excited to write abt it and turns out I'm not that good and now I'm depressed lol, that was a low hit to my own ego cause I always thought I was good enough :smile:
Don't deactivate! :cry2:

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:26 I have to delete my whole alter ego plotline. I was so excited to write abt it and turns out I'm not that good and now I'm depressed lol, that was a low hit to my own ego cause I always thought I was good enough :smile:
Gurl.... Wait a min, are you making a new character?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ace Powell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:27 Hi everyone!
Hi Ace! How are you today?

Just to let you know(and don't worry, I've made this mistake too), double-posting is not allowed in this forum! You can either wait for someone else to post before you make your second, or edit your first with what you'd like to add!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:29
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:26 I have to delete my whole alter ego plotline. I was so excited to write abt it and turns out I'm not that good and now I'm depressed lol, that was a low hit to my own ego cause I always thought I was good enough :smile:
Gurl.... Wait a min, are you making a new character?
Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lol

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:29
Ace Powell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:27 Hi everyone!
Hi Ace! How are you today?

Just to let you know(and don't worry, I've made this mistake too), double-posting is not allowed in this forum! You can either wait for someone else to post before you make your second, or edit your first with what you'd like to add!
I'm good!
Ahh sorry I forgot, I'll definitely keep that in mind in the future

SIX SEVEN AHAHAHFNGOSUFIAKD heh....smirk....😏

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:29
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:26 I have to delete my whole alter ego plotline. I was so excited to write abt it and turns out I'm not that good and now I'm depressed lol, that was a low hit to my own ego cause I always thought I was good enough :smile:
Gurl.... Wait a min, are you making a new character?
Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lol
Oh that sucks.... So will u make a new character ter if you deactivate Mika?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ace Powell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:29
Ace Powell wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:27 Hi everyone!
Hi Ace! How are you today?

Just to let you know(and don't worry, I've made this mistake too), double-posting is not allowed in this forum! You can either wait for someone else to post before you make your second, or edit your first with what you'd like to add!
I'm good!
Ahh sorry I forgot, I'll definitely keep that in mind in the future
I'm so glad! I'm good, should deffo be goin' to sleep soon...

And no need to apologize, you're all good!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:31
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:29
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 04:26 I have to delete my whole alter ego plotline. I was so excited to write abt it and turns out I'm not that good and now I'm depressed lol, that was a low hit to my own ego cause I always thought I was good enough :smile:
Gurl.... Wait a min, are you making a new character?
Nah, it was Mika's. I wanted her to be a normal kid while still having her prodigy condition and I screwed up completely lol
Oh that sucks.... So will u make a new character ter if you deactivate Mika?
Idk... I don't think so. I like this place, tho. I wouldn't like to go like this.

"I was good. I was really good"