Let's Chat!
Lotus!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Hullo!!
Let's Chat!
How ya doing?
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Boop!Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 02:46Gurll gimme the picrew link!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 02:27 Hello to all!!! I am currently working on replies(lauren I'm so so sorry I promise it'll be done soon)! But, look what I made...
IT'S ON PICREW AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
Let's Chat!
Am good hows uu?
@Rosalyn Willows tyyy!
Let's Chat!
Welcome!!!
Let's Chat!
Not much, just delaying going to sleep like always until my body actually feels tired enough to sleep.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
That's the most reliable thing I've heard in daysLex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 03:00Not much, just delaying going to sleep like always until my body actually feels tired enough to sleep.
Let's Chat!
Dang-Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 03:05That's the most reliable thing I've heard in daysLex Kervick wrote: 3 Jun 2026, 03:00Not much, just delaying going to sleep like always until my body actually feels tired enough to sleep.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Morning chat!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |

