OOC Let's Chat!

Mikey! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery! :love2:

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:30 I didn't know you could visit Hell's Kitchen
Yeah apparently I didn't know either

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:32
Remy Break wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:30 I didn't know you could visit Hell's Kitchen
Yeah apparently I didn't know either
There are several locations, and you can go to them as a restaurant! I’ve never been to the one on the show tho…

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosa! :love2:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
How are you?!? :cute:

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:31 Mikey! :wow:
Hey You! :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikey Forville wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:36
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:31 Mikey! :wow:
Hey You! :wow:
How’ve you been? <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:36
Mikey Forville wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:36
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:31 Mikey! :wow:
Hey You! :wow:
How’ve you been? <3
Ive been great! got to surf all weekend!

How are you? :love:

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikey Forville wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:38
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:36
Mikey Forville wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:36
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 19:31 Mikey! :wow:
Hey You! :wow:
How’ve you been? <3
Ive been great! got to surf all weekend!

How are you? :love:
...
bro out here living my teen beach movie dreams

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.