OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:56
Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:55
good morning chat ^^
Morning Brook!

Hey Adora!!
hellooo !!! how are you doing, lily ?? <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
@Adora Fletching oh where has she gone??

@Brookline Quinn am good, wbu??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:03 @Adora Fletching oh where has she gone??

@Brookline Quinn am good, wbu??
Still here!! Working on my iNPC's ency.

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nice!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Logan Baird wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:23
Logan Baird wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:18 How are you Clark Remy?


How are you Rosalyn?!!!
I’m good, thanks! How are you?
Glad to hear! I am great, trying to decide what I want for lunch. Might order something since a restaurant in town now delivers this far
Ooh that sounds so fun!!! I hope that your lunch is amazing!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Adora Fletching wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 17:03 @Adora Fletching oh where has she gone??

@Brookline Quinn am good, wbu??
Still here!! Working on my iNPC's ency.
Ooh which school??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Yall, I’m trying to tell my sister(we’re playing Monopoly) that I’m currently worth more than her(I proved it), but she’s being annoying!!! Here’s what we’ve got…
Image posted by the member

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo all I got power again!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lotus!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Logan Baird wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:18 How are you Clark Remy?


How are you Rosalyn?!!!
I'm tired but other than including the parts that are like "uses" "includes" "utilizes" yap I have this done so far
... please note that some of the standards sound like they don't fit for "Calculating Velocity and Speed" but I was required to pull from our state standards for whatever was closest to the calculation of Velocity and Speed from three brackets; Early Elementary (K-2), Late Elementary (3-5), and Middle School (6-8), I didn't need to include something for every year, just something for each bracket.
Image posted by the member

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.