Let's Chat!
Omg!! Take care!Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:25 Well,I talked to my mom yesterday (she’s a nurse) and I found out I have tendinitis.it’s nothing contagious, but my wrist has been hurting for about a week and I thought I had just bruised it. Sorry to everyone I owe replies to. Replies will definitely be slower until I can find a better brace.
![]()
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
I'm alright. Arm is healing perfectly ive got full motion just not all my strength and it gets sore fast
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
That's good the! Hope u heal soon!Delilah Morrigan wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:35I'm alright. Arm is healing perfectly ive got full motion just not all my strength and it gets sore fast
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
good morning chat
Let's Chat!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lils! How are you?
Let's Chat!
Am good, wbu?Adora Fletching wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:56Lils! How are you?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Doing well, trying to figure out what I'd like to do today/waiting for my grandmother to get home.Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:57Am good, wbu?Adora Fletching wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:56Lils! How are you?