OOC Let's Chat!

Remy Break wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:56 Image posted by the member
is this much of an eyesore? Im trying to make a thing that's easily distinguishable
Make it less colourful

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:58
Remy Break wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:56 Image posted by the member
is this much of an eyesore? Im trying to make a thing that's easily distinguishable
Make it less colourful
I would've done black and white because I prefer that but with as many things as there are on this concept map I figured doing it in color would make it clear which branch is which

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello everyone

PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin

OOC Let's Chat!
Logan Baird wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:14 Hello hello everyone
Hey cuz

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiii!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
How are you Clark Remy?


How are you Rosalyn?!!!

PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin

OOC Let's Chat!
I am learning so much from the OOC chats :lol:

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Logan Baird wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:18 How are you Clark Remy?


How are you Rosalyn?!!!
I’m good, thanks! How are you?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Well,I talked to my mom yesterday (she’s a nurse) and I found out I have tendinitis. =_= it’s nothing contagious, but my wrist has been hurting for about a week and I thought I had just bruised it. Sorry to everyone I owe replies to. Replies will definitely be slower until I can find a better brace. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:23
Logan Baird wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 16:18 How are you Clark Remy?


How are you Rosalyn?!!!
I’m good, thanks! How are you?
Glad to hear! I am great, trying to decide what I want for lunch. Might order something since a restaurant in town now delivers this far

PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin