Let's Chat!
BOO!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
U don't have to scare us everytime
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Well, it wasn't you, it was my cousin
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Too lazy to read inRemy Break wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 13:55VCR is the machine that plays the VHS.Winter Angelo wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 13:44請看VCR I think it’s like a video tape or smth?Remy Break wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 13:35 yk what I named my theme park in Theme Park Tycoon 2?
In My Mind And In My Car we can't rewind we've gone too far, pictures came and broke your heart, place the blame on the vcr
...
Are we finally at this one generation that I've been dreading-- do any of you know what a VCR is
VCR - or Videocassette Recorder - is the device- liek the thing that predated dvd players. It had a flap that you'd slide the VHS in and a few buttons to play, pause, record as well as eject. It also allowed you to rewind.
The VHS is the tape format thingy, a VHS tape has a strip of magnetic film in it encased in a black plastic box that you'd slide into the VCR. With that, once you started it, it would go through each picture on the strip until it was finished or paused. ... or the tape got eaten alive. You often had to rewind this before you returned it to a store you rented it from.
Little note, you had to manually rewind or the next person to use the tape would probably hate you XD.
I feel old ;-; and I was only briefly alive for a brief moment while the VHS and VCR were used, I used to have a box tv that hung from the ceiling in the trailer house we lived in in my room when I was a wee little boy and attached was a VCR. I often had The Jungle Book and Tarzan playing. We also watched Toy Story (whichever one had to do with the toys ending up in the trash) in the living room on the VCR. Then we got a DVD player and now we're streaming movies (I lowk just prefer dvd players, at least you can't take off what I paid for when you can no longer have it on your platform)
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Let's Chat!
Then fine....Lex Kervick wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 14:26Well, it wasn't you, it was my cousin![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
ik i've been super inactive in ooc chat these days well... ITS GONNA INCREASE A LOT MORE NOW
Let's Chat!
Low key same twinJulia Evans wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:07ik i've been super inactive in ooc chat these days well... ITS GONNA INCREASE A LOT MORE NOW
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
yaay!! i've missed this place. i'll still be slightly less active for like this month cause school's ending and my workload is high as a mountainFlame Afterglow wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:18Low key same twinJulia Evans wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:07ik i've been super inactive in ooc chat these days well... ITS GONNA INCREASE A LOT MORE NOW
Let's Chat!
Ooh good luck gurliee!!Julia Evans wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:22yaay!! i've missed this place. i'll still be slightly less active for like this month cause school's ending and my workload is high as a mountainFlame Afterglow wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:18Low key same twinJulia Evans wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 15:07ik i've been super inactive in ooc chat these days well... ITS GONNA INCREASE A LOT MORE NOW
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |