Let's Chat!
*steals it*
☆| stamina ◦ 5 | evasion ◦ 7 | strength ◦ 5 | wisdom ◦ 7 | arcane power ◦ 5 | accuracy ◦ 6 |☆
☆ ency ☆
Let's Chat!
Hey! *snatches back*
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Let's Chat!
Thanks for the food
Let's Chat!
my foooddddd
☆| stamina ◦ 5 | evasion ◦ 7 | strength ◦ 5 | wisdom ◦ 7 | arcane power ◦ 5 | accuracy ◦ 6 |☆
☆ ency ☆
Let's Chat!
Nuh uh
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Let's Chat!
Sleeby buttttt
I made sunny side ups, the right way this time ;-; I had been struggling to do this for a while XD and grits
I made sunny side ups, the right way this time ;-; I had been struggling to do this for a while XD and grits
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
*snatches and eats*Remy Break wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 12:02 Sleeby buttttt
I made sunny side ups, the right way this time ;-; I had been struggling to do this for a while XD and grits
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
*pokes* >C
MY FOOD
I woke up three hours ago and couldn't sleep and my stomach was grumbling XD so I made some food
MY FOOD
I woke up three hours ago and couldn't sleep and my stomach was grumbling XD so I made some food
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
I pulled an all nighter again and the power is still out so it looks like I'll be having leftover pizza
Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 12:14 I pulled an all nighter again and the power is still out so it looks like I'll be having leftover pizza
that's no fun
I mean the pizza isn't bad but like
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.