OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:53
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:51
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:44 Really?? That's great!
Idk!!
Yeah! I got all my replies done but I wanted to join a writing sprint so i just wrote those apps XD
Yo, wanna do a sprint?
I can for like 10 mins!
sure!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:56
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:47
Prat Pass wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:40
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:35
OMG NEW RIDE, LESGOO COLIN HUNT DOWN KIDS
Heheh.

I do have --- plans...
Plans?! :wow:
Such a plan indeed!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 08:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:56
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:47
Prat Pass wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:40
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:35
OMG NEW RIDE, LESGOO COLIN HUNT DOWN KIDS
Heheh.

I do have --- plans...
Plans?! :wow:
Such a plan indeed!
no hunting down kids here.........

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 08:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:56
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:47
Prat Pass wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:40
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:35
OMG NEW RIDE, LESGOO COLIN HUNT DOWN KIDS
Heheh.

I do have --- plans...
Plans?! :wow:
Such a plan indeed!
Ooo!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 08:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 08:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:56
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:47
Prat Pass wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:40

OMG NEW RIDE, LESGOO COLIN HUNT DOWN KIDS
Heheh.

I do have --- plans...
Plans?! :wow:
Such a plan indeed!
no hunting down kids here.........
*smirks!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 08:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 08:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:56
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 May 2026, 05:47

Heheh.

I do have --- plans...
Plans?! :wow:
Such a plan indeed!
no hunting down kids here.........
*smirks!*
colin, dont you dare

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:03
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 08:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 08:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 15:56

Plans?! :wow:
Such a plan indeed!
no hunting down kids here.........
*smirks!*
colin, dont you dare
Let him we need to reduce the population

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:03
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 08:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 08:45

Such a plan indeed!
no hunting down kids here.........
*smirks!*
colin, dont you dare
Let him we need to reduce the population
what if one of them is us?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:03
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 08:47

no hunting down kids here.........
*smirks!*
colin, dont you dare
Let him we need to reduce the population
what if one of them is us?
If it's me....YAYYYYY

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:03
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 09:02

*smirks!*
colin, dont you dare
Let him we need to reduce the population
what if one of them is us?
If it's me....YAYYYYY

NOOOT YAY

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9