Let's Chat!
Aww.. Good night Bree..Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:28 Ima go to bed, stomach is starting to hurt and i rather sleep it off
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
Great, thank you...Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:28 Ima go to bed, stomach is starting to hurt and i rather sleep it off
Also, take care of yourself
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
I agreeLily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:28Great, thank you...Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:28 Ima go to bed, stomach is starting to hurt and i rather sleep it off
Also, take care of yourself
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
oooooh! can't wait!Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:26Omg congrats!!!!Im about halfway doen with the app for Hazie togo to Beau!Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:22*pokes*Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:22Thats good to hearLaverne Taylor wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:18Ohh everything's great now! thanks for asking! How are you?Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:16
Hey Laverne! Hope everything is a tad bit better!Howve ya been other than those things?
Im alright, dreading tomorrow as always
@Lily Clarke Why should I when theres soo many other things to do
@Brookline Quinn Same to you! Lol were two hours apart
Got my ability!!
@Laverne Taylor Im glad you agree
Night Brook! Get some rest![]()
Let's Chat!
Chat's deadEmiline Hunter wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:42oooooh! can't wait!Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:26Omg congrats!!!!Im about halfway doen with the app for Hazie togo to Beau!Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:22*pokes*Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:22Thats good to hearIm alright, dreading tomorrow as always
@Lily Clarke Why should I when theres soo many other things to do
@Brookline Quinn Same to you! Lol were two hours apart
Got my ability!!
@Laverne Taylor Im glad you agree
Night Brook! Get some rest![]()
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
Is it?! Im so happy right now! I got Axel's pet and got emi's first ability!Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:42Chat's deadEmiline Hunter wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:42oooooh! can't wait!Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:26Omg congrats!!!!Im about halfway doen with the app for Hazie togo to Beau!Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:22*pokes*Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:22
Thats good to hearIm alright, dreading tomorrow as always
@Lily Clarke Why should I when theres soo many other things to do
@Brookline Quinn Same to you! Lol were two hours apart
Got my ability!!
@Laverne Taylor Im glad you agree
Night Brook! Get some rest![]()
how does one use prological astronomy learner ability?
Let's Chat!
Really?? That's great!Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:43Is it?! Im so happy right now! I got Axel's pet and got emi's first ability!Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:42Chat's deadEmiline Hunter wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:42oooooh! can't wait!Bree Grey wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:26Omg congrats!!!!Im about halfway doen with the app for Hazie togo to Beau!
@Laverne Taylor Im glad you agree
Night Brook! Get some rest![]()
how does one use prological astronomy learner ability?
Idk!!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
Yeah! I got all my replies done but I wanted to join a writing sprint so i just wrote those apps XD
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Yo, wanna do a sprint?Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:51Yeah! I got all my replies done but I wanted to join a writing sprint so i just wrote those apps XD
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
I can for like 10 mins!Lily Clarke wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:53Yo, wanna do a sprint?Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 07:51Yeah! I got all my replies done but I wanted to join a writing sprint so i just wrote those apps XD