OOC Let's Chat!

Hi!

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
whoo now both my characters are quidditch beaters :D

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 03:38
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 03:32
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 03:19 Hullo I'm finishing up my thank u cards rn Image posted by the member
Wax sealed and everything!
I know ya can't really tell but the stamp has a snake on it and the wax is Shiny Green!
Whoa. Nice! Bet those look awesomé!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 03:53 whoo now both my characters are quidditch beaters :D
Awesome! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Lily! <3

How have you been?

OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve been really good, how about you?

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
I've been alright, just pretty tired. XD

I should dedicate some time to answering the character questionnaire on here. <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Hope you get a chance to rest soon <3

That sounds like a great idea! I’ve been considering answering the questionnaire too… don’t have much time rn though

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
hii

☆| stamina ◦ 5 | evasion ◦ 7 | strength ◦ 5 | wisdom ◦ 7 | arcane power ◦ 5 | accuracy ◦ 6 |☆

☆ ency ☆