Let's Chat!
whoo now both my characters are quidditch beaters
I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows
iNPC account of Sage Willows
Let's Chat!
Whoa. Nice! Bet those look awesomé!Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 03:38I know ya can't really tell but the stamp has a snake on it and the wax is Shiny Green!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Awesome!
Let's Chat!
Hiya!
Let's Chat!
Hiya Lily! 
How have you been?
How have you been?
Let's Chat!
I’ve been really good, how about you?
Let's Chat!
I've been alright, just pretty tired. XD
I should dedicate some time to answering the character questionnaire on here.
I should dedicate some time to answering the character questionnaire on here.
Let's Chat!
Hope you get a chance to rest soon
That sounds like a great idea! I’ve been considering answering the questionnaire too… don’t have much time rn though
That sounds like a great idea! I’ve been considering answering the questionnaire too… don’t have much time rn though
Let's Chat!
hii
☆| stamina ◦ 5 | evasion ◦ 7 | strength ◦ 5 | wisdom ◦ 7 | arcane power ◦ 5 | accuracy ◦ 6 |☆
☆ ency ☆