Let's Chat!
Oh god, I remember that....Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 02:31That reminds me of a time. Ryu's father is friends with their neighbors, so they often go out to hang out with them, even if both male, as the one kid is around their age, while the other is kinda a mix between their younger siblings if I'm correct. Lex's siblings were messing with the one younger kid while Lex was on quote-unquote 'babysitting duty' by watching and playing with a year old girl their extended family that lived next door had. Since the older boy's younger brother stopped throwing balls for him to hit, as he was doing some baseball, ig, Lex had thrown a few while he did some himself. This is where it builds up, as for when hitting a ball, it had hit the power box and a squirrel on the lines, electrocuting it and knocking out the power. I think it was somewhere around 5:30-6 and the power didn't come back until 9-something. It was worked on sometime after as well, taking out power to replace the box or something for an hour or two another day.Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 02:25 Wow. That’s awful having the power out for that long. It sucks.![]()
The way we always lose power the longest is from bad storms knocking down the power lines or lightning strikes. The latter is usually more likely and keeps the power out for hours.![]()
Hopefully they’ll fix the fallen power line for you soon!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Turns out trees are down all over my area so it really might be a while before I get power back
Let's Chat!
Oh dear...Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 02:38 Turns out trees are down all over my area so it really might be a while before I get power back
Let's Chat!
Wait. That’s actually kinda funny as well as terrible! It’s funny to me because I would not be surprised if my little brother did something similar. He has a destroy mood when he’s angry.Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 02:31That reminds me of a time. Ryu's father is friends with their neighbors, so they often go out to hang out with them, even if both male, as the one kid is around their age, while the other is kinda a mix between their younger siblings if I'm correct. Lex's siblings were messing with the one younger kid while Lex was on quote-unquote 'babysitting duty' by watching and playing with a year old girl their extended family that lived next door had. Since the older boy's younger brother stopped throwing balls for him to hit, as he was doing some baseball, ig, Lex had thrown a few while he did some himself. This is where it builds up, as for when hitting a ball, it had hit the power box and a squirrel on the lines, electrocuting it and knocking out the power. I think it was somewhere around 5:30-6 and the power didn't come back until 9-something. It was worked on sometime after as well, taking out power to replace the box or something for an hour or two another day.Avery Gray wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 02:25 Wow. That’s awful having the power out for that long. It sucks.![]()
The way we always lose power the longest is from bad storms knocking down the power lines or lightning strikes. The latter is usually more likely and keeps the power out for hours.![]()
Hopefully they’ll fix the fallen power line for you soon!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Yeh buuut good news is that the house is quiet for once!!Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 02:38Oh dear...Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Jun 2026, 02:38 Turns out trees are down all over my area so it really might be a while before I get power back
Let's Chat!
Divide the kids in two groups, stand one group against the wall and the other about 20 feet away and give them balls.Remy Break wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 17:36 Y'all do my work for me
I'm watching a video on 3D science (which is pretty much in short a way to better educate students with a more phenomenal understanding of the concept- via a trip outside to the school playground to see erosion, to investigate the condensation on a school window, to pour sand in a tray and pour water in the sand to display how erosion was done.)
I think I get the gist ;-; but I haven't decided on a topic for me to do my 3D science on either.
--
Basically it's the "better" version of hands on or inquiry based education. Students of course enjoy hands on, but it never "helped" as well as the 3 Dimensional Science instruction. It essentially shifts the focus to environments where students use science practices, disciplinary core ideas, and crosscutting concepts. All together, these 3Ds is used to make sense of phenomena or to help them come up with better solutions to problems.
Have them throw the balls at the other kids, who must try and not get hit.
This is physics.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Hullo I'm finishing up my thank u cards rn