Let's Chat!
Oooh! ooh can i DM you rqEthan Lee wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 21:15Oh like 20 may smthng... Haven't been using it much
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Sure!Axel Brooks wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 21:15Oooh! ooh can i DM you rqEthan Lee wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 21:15Oh like 20 may smthng... Haven't been using it much
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
Mah powers out ;n;
Let's Chat!
Aww no! Hopefully it comes back on soon!
Let's Chat!
oh dear !! i hope everything is well and the power comes back soon :c
Let's Chat!
Me too ngl but it's been out for almost a hour now ;n;
Let's Chat!
...
Let's Chat!
Okay, I am mentally checked out today. Two subjects and I only did a small part of one. The reading one. The other one, the science one, I spent about 5 hours writing stuff down from khan academy videos and all I am getting is that..
Velocity = displacement / time
Speed (or rate, terms used interchangeably) = distance / time
You do not use direction when performing a calculation for speed, but you do when it comes to velocity.
That said, let's say that... I want the speed and velocity for this example.
Ren McCormack went 60 kilometers southeast in 2 hours driving from Bomont to a town that was somehow even worse than Bomont was!
Let's start with Velocity.
Your displacement is 60 kilometers southeast
Your time is 2 hours
The formula would essentially look something like this
xxx60 kilometers southeast
V = ----------------------------
xxxxxxxx2 hours
That said, simple math would tell you 30 kilometers southeast is the velocity.
Let's now do Speed (or Rate).
Your distance is 60 kilometers
Your time is 2 hours
The formula would look like
xxxx60 kilometers
R = -----------------
xxxxxx2 hours
Simple math would again tell you that the speed is 30 kilometers.
--
What's the difference? Velocity requires the direction in the answer.
idk that's what I got out of that khan academy video.
Velocity = displacement / time
Speed (or rate, terms used interchangeably) = distance / time
You do not use direction when performing a calculation for speed, but you do when it comes to velocity.
That said, let's say that... I want the speed and velocity for this example.
Ren McCormack went 60 kilometers southeast in 2 hours driving from Bomont to a town that was somehow even worse than Bomont was!
Let's start with Velocity.
Your displacement is 60 kilometers southeast
Your time is 2 hours
The formula would essentially look something like this
xxx60 kilometers southeast
V = ----------------------------
xxxxxxxx2 hours
That said, simple math would tell you 30 kilometers southeast is the velocity.
Let's now do Speed (or Rate).
Your distance is 60 kilometers
Your time is 2 hours
The formula would look like
xxxx60 kilometers
R = -----------------
xxxxxx2 hours
Simple math would again tell you that the speed is 30 kilometers.
--
What's the difference? Velocity requires the direction in the answer.
idk that's what I got out of that khan academy video.
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Wtf...?
Let's Chat!
yeah sorry guys I have summer classes I wanted to take some just to try and reduce my normal semester workload. If i didn't have the summer classes, my hours, according to the plan would've been 18 hours a semester for Fall 2026, Spring 2027, Fall 2027. I start Pre-residency next summer, then in Fall 2027, Residency I and Spring 2028 Residency 2. I will also need to be taking the third praxis core exams then get started on the five additional praxis exams before I take the residency classes.
Guys, I'm tired. This is all just so I can become a teacher.
Guys, I'm tired. This is all just so I can become a teacher.
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.