OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two <3
Briar! Can I ask why? I wish you all the best!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two <3
BRIFESAVER I LUV U SM AND U WILL NEVER BE REPLACED

HOPE U COME BACK AGAIN HERE WHEN UR READY AND THEN U SHALL SAVE MY LIFE AGAIN

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two <3
I’m going to miss you so much! <3

If you’re comfortable, why are you deactivating? (If you’re not comfortable, I don’t mind, but feel free to owl or DM me if you don’t feel comfortable sharing in public. :))

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two <3
I’m going to miss you so much! <3

If you’re comfortable, why are you deactivating? (If you’re not comfortable, I don’t mind, but feel free to owl or DM me if you don’t feel comfortable sharing in public. :))
Oh, just some pressure, also I need to focus on my career xxx

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:44
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two <3
I’m going to miss you so much! <3

If you’re comfortable, why are you deactivating? (If you’re not comfortable, I don’t mind, but feel free to owl or DM me if you don’t feel comfortable sharing in public. :))
Oh, just some pressure, also I need to focus on my career xxx
Completely understandable! I wish you well with your career! You got this!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:44
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two <3
I’m going to miss you so much! <3

If you’re comfortable, why are you deactivating? (If you’re not comfortable, I don’t mind, but feel free to owl or DM me if you don’t feel comfortable sharing in public. :))
Oh, just some pressure, also I need to focus on my career xxx
Well, I wish you all the best luck with your career! I believe in you!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two <3
Good luck Brair! I wish u the best! :) <3

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 19:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two <3
Good luck Brair! I wish u the best! :) <3
NYXXX

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two <3
Hi Briar! Sad to see you go again and wishing you the best of luck! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Bruh I just saw my requirements for this reading class- I need to find a reading buddy between the age of 5 and 10. Um well. I don’t know my new neighbors that well but I think one of them is between those ages. The problem is I don’t know how to go over and be like “hey so is it possible if I could use your kid for my class.” ;-; that sounds awkward when we have never talked to one another…

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.