Let's Chat!
Briar! Can I ask why? I wish you all the best!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two![]()
Let's Chat!
BRIFESAVER I LUV U SM AND U WILL NEVER BE REPLACEDBriar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two![]()
HOPE U COME BACK AGAIN HERE WHEN UR READY AND THEN U SHALL SAVE MY LIFE AGAIN
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
I’m going to miss you so much!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two![]()
If you’re comfortable, why are you deactivating? (If you’re not comfortable, I don’t mind, but feel free to owl or DM me if you don’t feel comfortable sharing in public.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oh, just some pressure, also I need to focus on my career xxxAvery Gray wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:41I’m going to miss you so much!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two![]()
If you’re comfortable, why are you deactivating? (If you’re not comfortable, I don’t mind, but feel free to owl or DM me if you don’t feel comfortable sharing in public.)
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Completely understandable! I wish you well with your career! You got this!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:44Oh, just some pressure, also I need to focus on my career xxxAvery Gray wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:41I’m going to miss you so much!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two![]()
If you’re comfortable, why are you deactivating? (If you’re not comfortable, I don’t mind, but feel free to owl or DM me if you don’t feel comfortable sharing in public.)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Well, I wish you all the best luck with your career! I believe in you!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:44Oh, just some pressure, also I need to focus on my career xxxAvery Gray wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:41I’m going to miss you so much!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two![]()
If you’re comfortable, why are you deactivating? (If you’re not comfortable, I don’t mind, but feel free to owl or DM me if you don’t feel comfortable sharing in public.)
Let's Chat!
Good luck Brair! I wish u the best!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two![]()
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Let's Chat!
NYXXXNyx Blackheart wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 19:10Good luck Brair! I wish u the best!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two![]()
![]()
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Briar! Sad to see you go again and wishing you the best of luck!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 Jun 2026, 18:31 Just wanted to tell you all in advance, will be deactivating in a day or two![]()
Let's Chat!
Bruh I just saw my requirements for this reading class- I need to find a reading buddy between the age of 5 and 10. Um well. I don’t know my new neighbors that well but I think one of them is between those ages. The problem is I don’t know how to go over and be like “hey so is it possible if I could use your kid for my class.” ;-; that sounds awkward when we have never talked to one another…
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.