✓ Negative Money bug

I was transferring money from my PC (Charlie Jacobsen) to my iNPC (Botan Miura) so I could buy a moontrimmer (costing 123g and 9s). The money sucessfully transfered out of my PC's account. I then went to buy the broom (on botan's acc) and it said that I didn't have enough money, so I refreshed and tried again. I sucessfully bought the broom but now my spendable wealth is -123g, -13s and -7k. my total wealth is 7g, 10s which is off. On this account, I didn't have money or other objects besides the basics that you purchase when you first create your account.
Image posted by the member

browser: Chrome, device Dell Inspiron also showed up on iphone 13, browser safari and iMac

BOTAN MIURA |
books = magic.
| shop | CHARLIE JACOBSEN

✓ Negative Money bug
I am having a similar bug i purchased a pair of dragonhide gloves it stated i had negative money after that and now i cant buy anything from the shops.

"Sorry, but I can't admire people whose answer to everything that they fear or misunderstand is 'kill it!" —Newt Scamander

✓ Negative Money bug
Kafelé Kahotep wrote: 14 Oct 2025, 10:13 I am having a similar bug i purchased a pair of dragonhide gloves it stated i had negative money after that and now i cant buy anything from the shops.
Hello. I have some questions regarding to this. How much money do you have now? How much money did you have before buying the gloves? And how much should you have after buying it?

✓ Negative Money bug
I posted to the help channel in discord for easier picture sharing and left all the details there if you have the discord.

"Sorry, but I can't admire people whose answer to everything that they fear or misunderstand is 'kill it!" —Newt Scamander

✓ Negative Money bug
I think I managed to fix this bug for the future ;)